Attorney Matthew Scott Martin provides a formidable voice for human rights—speaking up for those who cannot speak for themselves. The very DNA of his law practice consists of commitment, integrity and creativity, fostering a culture of success and producing outstanding, reliable results for his clients while providing excellent customer service.
After more than 37 years in practice, Matthew Scott Martin focuses on:
- Police brutality;
- Racial, national origin, gender and age discrimination;
- The First Amendment; and
- Prisoners’ rights.
- Wrongful death;
- Auto accidents;
- Slip and fall;
- Legal malpractice; and
- Medical malpractice
Criminal and constitutional defense
- Sexual assault; and
Mr. Martin’s clients are people, not governments or giant corporations.
In his free time, Matt enjoys family, fantasy baseball, pizza, golf, meditation, reading and strength training.
- The John Marshall Law School - 1980
Undergraduate University and Degree
- Arizona State University - 1977 - Political Science
- United States District Court for the District of Colorado
- Colorado Trial Lawyers Association
- Colorado Bar Association