I specialize in Civil Litigation where I fight for the rights of the injured. I am passionate about Intellectual Property, Technology matters, and I’m strident advocate for those falsely accused of criminal offenses. I am committed to being the voice of individuals, protecting their interests, and speaking up against the government and corporations for those who cannot speak for themselves
Originally from Miami, Florida, I moved to the Rocky Mountain region with my wife. I’ve become enamored with this region, the people, and its seasons. Coming from a previous career in Information Technology where I managed computer networks, developed mobile and desk software, and was a renown web designer. I am an especially technologically adept attorney.
I chose to enter Law as I wish to leverage my skill set, serving my clients with my passion for justice and committment to excellence in their representation.
- University of Wyoming College of Law
Undergraduate University and Degree
- Florida State University : Political Science & Psychology,
- United States District Court for the District of Colorado
- Colorado Criminal Defense Bar
- Colorado Trial Lawyers Association
- Colorado Intellectual Property Inns of Court
- Colorado Creditor Bar Association
- Adams/Broomfield Bar Association
- Denver Bar Association
- Colorado Bar Association